The Global Business Alliance (GBA) is seeking a dynamic professional with at least two years of proven administrative experience to provide administrative support to the President & CEO.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations and the President & CEO, responsibilities of the EA include:
- Directly supporting the President & CEO with schedule management, administrative reporting and travel coordination.
- Initiating senior-level correspondence with policymakers, corporate executives and distinguished guests.
- Coordinating office operations, including greeting callers, visitors and guests and processing mail and deliveries.
- Support the Director of Events & Programs in the execution of our vast portfolio of in-person events in-office and off-site.
- Completing special projects and other responsibilities, as assigned.
- A college degree, preferably in political science, English, business administration or economics
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience.
- Strong computer skills including demonstrable command of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proactive organizational skills, with excellent follow through and positive attitude in a dynamic environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Demonstrable ability to work, multitask and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to anticipate project needs and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In the subject line, please state: “Executive Assistant."